Monday, May 22, 2017

The Elvis Incident

I thought I'd try something a little different for our Truth or Fiction challenge this week, I am going to reach back into my archives and bring a snippet of a post that I had given before.

I will find a stopping point and give you three things that may have happened in the remainder of the story, as always two are True and only one is false.

Music Row was our next stop in Nashville, there is a lot of history there and you just have to see it for yourself, yes Elvis made an appearance for Cindy while we were there and it was getting late in the day so we went to find a motel to which we had better luck than the last one, we found a very nice place with all you could ask for, there was a pool and weight room for the kids, a restaurant and a large room we could all be comfortable in, after supper we could hear music coming from the bar downstairs, we went down to find a group of people who we were told are trying to make it in Nashville, we were allowed to bring the kids inside as long as we were not drinking, I had no problem with this and we all really enjoyed listening to a talented group of people sing for us, after this group there was a karaoke type performance in which there were a few good ones, then out of the blue there he was “Elvis was in the building” he started singing and Cindy started laughing, she was having such a good time at seeing Elvis again she just couldn’t stop laughing after seeing him so much this day, Elvis noticed her.........
photo source clipart.co 
What happened next and Which of these occurrences is not true?

1 - Elvis came to our table and sang to Cindy.

2 - Cindy was asked to remain quite during performances.

3 - Elvis "left the building"

Everyone who chooses the False one will be added to the True Winners section for this week, I will add the remainder of the post on Wednesday and reveal our True Winners.

26 comments:

  1. I'm not up on my Elvis history but I can't quite picture number two being true. He would have been used to screaming and laughing women at his performances. BUT this feels like a question with an unpredictable answer so I'm probably wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean, are you saying that I have given you unpredictable answers before ha ha.

      Delete
  2. I'm with Jean on this one. For exactly her reasons! Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you and Jean are thinking the same this week.

      Delete
  3. I'll be different and say number one. You can catch more flies with honey.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandee, yes you can catch more flies, but how many Elvises?

      Delete
  4. Just because I never did follow a trend....I'll say number three is false. In my imagination Elvis wore himself out and took a room in the motel for the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Delores, To tell you the truth while we were there, Elvis was everywhere.

      Delete
  5. I'll say #1 is false. Elvis was embarrassed by Cindy's laughter, and left the building. Because management was afraid other performers might be intimidated, Cindy was asked to remain quiet.

    #1 is the only item I can't see combining with another choice. If Elvis came to the table to sing to Cindy, then he wouldn't leave the building. And if he came to sing to her, there would be no reason to ask her to be quiet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Val, you sure sound convincing with your explanation, even more convincing than this particular Elvis.

      Delete
  6. I'm guessing 2 is false (I mean, would the angel from your last post be rowdy) but I haven't been right yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti, my angel would never be rowdy, well not very anyway ha ha.

      Delete
  7. Was this the real Elvis or an Elvis impersonator? I might have to change my answer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean, it was an Elvis impersonator, he wasn't real bad but wasn't real good either, if you go and change your answer now then everyone else might and I'll end up not knowing who won Ha Ha.

      Delete
  8. My guess is No. 2. Looking forward to the real answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, will give the correct answer Wednesday morning, Good to see you Lady.

      Delete
  9. I'm going for No.2. on the grounds that, unlike the real man, an impersonator wouldn't care for too much noise. Okay, I guess I'm wrong - again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Valerie, I see you have your sleuthing skills working, never count yourself out because you just may figure one of these correctly, or falsely not sure which because we have to pick the false one to be correct.

      Delete
  10. I'm going with #2 being false as I'm sure any Elvis would be appreciative of any type of attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi River, this is a very true observation, if someone is going to dress like that then they shouldn't be scared of attention.....Right?

      Delete
  11. Though it seems like the obvious choice, I'm still going with number 2 being false.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bijoux, so you are saying rather than go against the obvious the obvious just may be false? It's this kind of thinking that I admire.

      Good to see you my friend.

      Delete
  12. I think #1 is true!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait until Wednesday. Can't you tell me now? I won't tell anyone.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean I could tell you now and I do believe you wouldn't tell anybody, but how do we stop everyone else from reading it ha ha.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, jump in and tell me what you think, or just say Hi, I really appreciate your comments.