Saturday, March 20, 2010

Clowning Around

What a trip so far, I can't say it's all been fun and games but if life was then it just wouldn't be realistic now would it. The kids are getting married today and everything is going good now so it will be a happy day for them, there is about 2 to 3 inches of snow on the ground but the sun is poking through so I feel good about this.

There was a blow up at the home Tim and Elisa were living in and to make a long story short we had to help them move, Tim's step brother Josh made them an offer to share his home for a very reasonable rate and they took him up on it, Josh lives alone in a three bedroom house and has his small son a good bit so he was very generous in helping them out, Josh has always been a good man and we do appreciate him. We got them all moved in and tensions have gone down because you can see the relief in their faces.

After the moving process we all went out to dinner at Applebees for the old two for twenty deal which worked out pretty good for eight people and the fact we were paying made it better than everyone ordering off the regular menu, the food was good and a bit of entertainment we wernt expecting gave everyone but Tim a good laugh, "B-Bop the Clown" was walking around making balloon animals for all the kids, I laughed and suggested we call him over to make one for Tim, a look of terror came over Tim's face and he picked up his fork in a manner that didn't look like he was getting ready for a bite to eat, he explained that he did not want the clown anywhere around him and finally admitted he was scared of clowns, he wouldn't even look at him, now how can you raise a kid and finally find out he is scared of clowns when he is twenty one? maybe that explains why he always ran down the street screaming at the birthday party's, heck I thought he was just playing. I keep an eye on the clown and Tim does his best not to look, I mention that it would be funny if he came by our table to which I again saw the fork weapon being picked up, we are sitting in the bar area so I didn't think we had a problem as I have never seen a clown at the bar before. Next thing I know there is B-Bop the Clown standing at the bar directly behind Tim, I couldn't help it I had to laugh, I saw Tim look behind you there is B-Bop, Tim didn't believe me and never looked back which is probably a good thing for the Clown, everyone else got a laugh while Josh quietly removed all the forks that were in Tim's reach.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Wedding Day for your family. I'm glad the tension has resolved, so you can enjoy the day. I loved the clown story. You should dress up like one and jump out of his closet one time. J/K. Blessings Jimmy! - Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jimmy on your son starting his own family. May his future be bright and happy. I wonder if his fear of clowns will be passed down to his new child? His poor little baby won't know what a clown is. Oh well...I was never a fan of clowns myself...they are kind of weird if you think about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award on my blog for you! Cheers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo laughing about the clown because our son admitted to us when he was seventeen that he was afraid of clowns! We never knew! Glad your vacation is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just see his face if I were to pull that one Trisha, just hope he doesn't have a fork handy :^)

    Thank you so much for the award, I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Susie,

    With the rest of us around I do believe the baby will have a chance to decide whether he or she will be a clown fan, you never know Dad just may come around Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same with us SC, I never would have dreamed Tim was afraid, I figured more so the other way around that maybe clowns were afraid of him :^0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, jump in and tell me what you think, or just say Hi, I really appreciate your comments.