Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Road Tripping

Getting out of town for a short road trip, can you believe that little Mr. Benjamin is going to turn one on the first, needless to say Granny Cindy and I are going to be there to help him smear the birthday cake.

I have a couple posts lined up for you in a few days and will be checking in to see what is happening as I can, so if my typing seems a bit messed up that is because it is hard to type while Cindy is driving, and even harder while I am driving so bear with me just in case you find some cake on your monitor.

Rolling down the highway and leaving Miss Dixie and Cindy’s Dad to handle the farm while we are away, I have a feeling that everything will be just fine and most likely the flowers will get a bit more water than usual, and we will find everything will still be as green as things are allowed in Socal this time of year while we are away.

Wish the Grandbaby a happy first on the first and I will share some pictures and adventures with you as soon as I get them taken, typed, and downloaded.

Talk to you all in a few…

14 comments:

  1. Precious moments. Enjoy every second!!! Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I can hardly believe Benjamin is turning ONE already?!?!?

    Have a WONDERFUL time Jimmy and Cindy!

    Safe journey. And I look forward to catching up with your posts.

    Take care, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a phenomenal time! They sure grow up fast.

    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Benjamin. Have a great time helping him celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip and give that boy and big kiss the minute you see him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOSH how time flies! I can't believe Benjamin is a year old already! Happy birthday to Benjamin! Hope you and Cindy have a safe and wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...happy birthday to that little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy first Birthday Benjamin!
    Stay safe and have a great time!

    Hugs to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You everyone, time sure flies it seems like only yesterday we were here for his birth, having a good time so far and really enjoying spoiling Benjamin :^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh First Birthday party how fun is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That was a fast year...
    Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a fast year for sure, seems like only yesterday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, jump in and tell me what you think, or just say Hi, I really appreciate your comments.