Kristy over at This Train of Thought has been Derailed has tagged me to answer the following five questions five times each, she says this is an easy task so we will see and at the end I will be obliged to tag a couple of you to play along.
Question 1. Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in New Mexico.
2. Watching Little Emily graduate kindergarten.
3. Taking our vacation trip to California, saying I’ll never move here.
4. Two Years into my retirement—still thinking I could go back to work.
5. Playing on the computer thinking this dial up is pretty cool.
Question 2. Where would you like to be in five years?
1. Playing with my Grandson who will be born this August and any other Grandbabies that come along.
2. Celebrating another Anniversary with Cindy.
3. In touch with my Boys.
4. I would be happy right where I am living now.
5. On a “Road Trip” just for fun to almost anywhere.
Question 3. What is on your to-do list today?
1. Going to town with Cindy to Birthday shop for her Dad.
2. Catch the gopher digging in the new round pen.
3. Water the front yard and garden.
4. Keep my blood sugars in line.
5. Write something readable for my blog and comment on my friends posts.
Question 4. What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Ice Cream-Coffee Flavors, Breyers Natural Vanilla, Peach, or just any flavor if these are not available.
2. Corn Nuts
3. Nutter Butters.
4. Apple Sauce and Graham Crackers.
5. I actually like Yogurt, my diabetes calls for the low fat stuff and it works for me.
Question 5. What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Find a Cure for Diabetes so more children will be diagnosed.
2. Make sure all the kids are debt free and set for life.
3. Make sure Cindy and I remain debt free and set for life since I am now a billionaire.
4. I’m going to repeat one from above: Go on a “Road Trip” just for fun to almost anywhere.
5. Donate to charities that focus on finding cures for diseases that are taking the lives of our people.
OK now for the tagged ones to be named: Here we go----Drums are rolling----still rolling----OK they stopped-----rolling again--OK Ron and Heather you have been tagged to play along and if anyone else wants to play just grab the questions and join the fun.