Things that go through my head are what start a lot of my posts, I do love to share experiences from the past or ones I am going through right now, I like to talk about the good times as it helps me to cope with the things in my life past and present that may not have been so good or gone the way I wanted them to.
I could list a lot of things and make this a downer post but you all know me better than that, so instead I am going to list a few statements I have made over the years just for kicks, all of these statements refer to things that actually happened.
1. OK Son trust me it is just a large Praying Mantis, it is getting ready jump over to that next post and not on you. (Said just before it jumped into the middle of Scott’s chest)
2. OK Son trust me as long as we stay on the trail you don’t have to worry about seeing any snakes (Said just before Scott stepped right on one and climbed up me like I was a tree)
3. OK Son just remember anything can happen (My best answer after the above things happened)
4. OK Son did you look under the car to make sure everything is clear. (Question to Tim right before I drilled through the floorboard into his Gas Line)
5. Remember Boys to catch fish you have to keep the worms warm (You remember this one don’t you?)
6. Happy Birthday Dad just think you are twice as old as me now (when my Dad turned 40 and I was 20)
7. Don’t throw that baton inside the house. (Statement to Melissa between the times of the broken ceiling fan and the baton she got stuck in top of the pecan tree, sometimes you just can’t win)
8. It’s just her phone number (My answer to Steve when asked what Cindy had given me at the ball field, he was really happy)
9. I’ll never get married again (What Cindy and I said to each other on our first date)
10. I Do (The words that showed Cindy and I to never say never)
Hope you got a grin out of a few of these and also hope you will sit back and think of a few that you just may have said yourselves. Happy Monday